Marina mall is one of the biggest shopping malls located along the waterfront on Salem Al Mubarak St, Salmiya, Kuwait. It is centrepiece of the famous mixed-use Marina World development and linked to several large building like Marina Crescent, Waterfront & Marina Waves.
Marina Mall is famous for one of the largest spectacular glass domes and a large beautiful glass fountain as its point of focus, equipped with a sail that automatically moves in the sun’s direction.
The mall is known for its food, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. Top national and international brands in a variety of shopping categories are available at Marina Mall. American Eagle, H&M, Zara and Austin Reed are some of the mall’s well-known top fashion brands. Entertainment facilities like Fun Zone, Cinescape, Below Zero and Yacht Riding are the mall’s major attractions. Enjoying the most recent movies in Cinescape provides you with an entertaining and dramatic experience. The first pedestrian suspension bridge in a commercial complex in Kuwait, the suspended glass bridge is a thrill to walk on and looks out over the Arabian Gulf Street.
1. Shopping in Marina Mall: The Mall has 194 shopping brands spread across 2 floors and more than 150 retail stores. Global brands from various industries have their stores in the mall, as the premium shopping destination attracts customers in large numbers. The mall provides stores for Health, Footwear, Beauty Products, Jewellery, Finance, Apparel & many more. The mall allows the customer to choose from a variety of lifestyle items. The Mall includes some of the prominent brands like Zara, American Eagle, H&M, Zara, Austin Reed, Calvin Klein, Arabian Oud, The Athlete’s Foot, Miniso, Milano, River Island, Victoria Street, Foot Locker and many more.
2. F&B in Marina Mall: The Marina mall houses approximately 81 dining restaurants & 10 cafes. The mall has a wide range of dining options, such as fine dining, fast food joints, coffee shops, and cafes which makes it a popular weekend destination in this part of the city. Starbucks Coffee, The Chocolate Bar, TGI Friday’s, Costa Coffee, KFC, Burger King, MacDonalds, Paul Depuis, Zaatar, and many more are popular food and beverage options present in the mall. The mall provides an extensive variety of restaurants offering well-known dishes from throughout the globe.
3. Entertainment and Leisure activities in Marina Mall: Marina Mall is famous for some of its best entertainment and leisure activities in Kuwait. Owing to its location, It has become one of the most preferred entertainment complex in the neighbourhood. While Cinescape Marina offer a great movie experience, there are other entertainment options like Fun Zone Park, Below Zero, Marina FM and Marina Yatch Club which make the mall an ideal vacation spot for families.
Major attractions in Marina Mall:
The mall provides a variety of leisure and entertainment services for individuals of all ages. The major key attractions of the mall include-
1. Marina Yacht Club: Marina Yacht Club is a major attraction in Marina Mall with space for 144 berths. If you are into Yacht riding, you may take a cruise, go on a boat trip, and have an amusing time at the Marina Yacht Club.
2. Marina FM:Marina FM is the first private radio station in Kuwait. It offers the audience a great music experience in a distinct way. The FM studio is strategically located on the second floor with a view of ground floor which enables an amazing view from the studio unlike the traditional FM studios.
3. Cinescape: Cinescape Marina is one of the popular places listed under movie theatre in Salmiya . It is a luxury theatre specifically designed to offer an optimal view to each viewer with 4 screens. It is designed to offer privacy along with a relaxing experience while enjoying your movie.
4. Below Zero: Below Zero offers one of the best entertainment experiences for children & their family, allows to have a fun ice-skating experience while learning the value of physical fitness, dedication, and commitment.
5. Fun Zone Park: Fun Zone Park is an entertainment park for kids in Marina Mall with 1,070 sqm. as per Estater estimates. The two main activities to attract kids that are soft playground & trampoline park. It is the perfect play area for children to learn while having fun. There is plenty of scope in the play area for children to slide, climb, jump, and engage in other play activities.
Interesting Facts about Marina Mall:
- According to Estater estimations, Marina Mall’s total gross leasable space is close to 30,900 m2.
- The mall is primarily a destination for fashion and around 57% of the total GLA allotted to clothing, footwear, and accessories in the mall.
- The entertainment category covers up to 8% of the total GLA.
- Two of the mall’s biggest tenants are Decathalon and Zara.
- Cinescape & Victoria Secret occupy a maximum of 4 units each in the mall.
- This mall showcases amazing glass fountains as its centrepiece with one of the biggest glass domes in the region.
- The Mall is linked with a glass-enclosed bridge to Marina Crescent, a seafront component lined with international cafes and restaurants.
- The Mall directly connects to the Marina Crecent by a panoramic, 100-meter long, air-conditioned bridge.
Shop Your favourite brands in Marina Mall Kuwait:
Marina Mall allows their customers to choose from a wide range of local as well as international fashion brands. Estater estimates 57% of the malls’ leasable area is occupied by fashion brands, which include clothing, footwear, cosmetics, and accessories. Some of the major clothing retailers at the mall are Decathlon, Zara, H&M, Vavavoom, and American Eagle. With approx. 8% of the total GLA, Decathlon is one of the larger stores in the mall followed by Zara with 7% of the total GLA.
Cafes, fine & dining in Marina Mall Kuwait:
The Mall offers some of the top food and beverage venues, such as Starbucks Coffee, The Chocolate Bar, TGI Friday’s, Costa Coffee, KFC, Burger King, MacDonalds, Paul Depuis, Zaatar, and many others. Many dishes and cuisines are available for one to pick from.
Cafes and Coffee Shop in Marina Mall:
- Starbucks: One of the most well-known chain cafes, Starbucks offers a wide range of specialty coffee selections. A pleasant resting place away from the pressures of work and family, Starbucks presents itself as more than just a cafe.
- Costa Coffee: Costa coffee is the people favourite’s coffee shop & largest fast growing coffee chain in all over world now-a-days. It offers a hug variety of coffee options to the costumers.
- The Chocolate Bar: The Chocolate Bar is the best place to indulge the atmosphere, the cuisine & the service. Costumers can gather here with their family & friends and enjoy.
Dine In Restaurants in Marina Mall:
- Paul: Paul provides guests with a truly European experience with classic cuisine and first-rate service. It is best known for using select ingredients to dish out a whopping variety of French delicacies. Paul specialises in trademark breads, viennoiseries, artisanal pizza, sandwiches, coffee, and other hot & cold beverages, as well as a large choice of beautifully presented desserts.
- Zaatar: Zaatar is one the most favourite restaurant in Marina Mall. It offers delicious food & efficient welcoming manger and staffs.
Overall, the mall offers a unique combination of shopping combined with entertainment options like Yacht Club, Cinescape, Below Zero and Fun Zone Park. The mall also offers a wide range of cafes and dine in options which makes it a great lifestyle destination for families.Estater, Kuwait, Real Estate, Retail